If I die today!

~Ali

 Listen to me, o my dear! 
 I know I am not the one you like, 
 I know I am not the one you miss, 
 I know I am not the one you trust, 
I know I am not the one you feel, 
 I know I am not the one you love, 
 I am no one in existence but myself. 

 Life, it is a test in the prison of creation, 
 It is death that defines the value of our entire life. 
 Every soul shall have a taste of death, 
 If today is my last night, I am not afraid. 
 I have lived my own life on my own way, 
 On the way of truth, with a peaceful mind. 

 If I die today, I have a smile on my face, 
 I have faith on my lord, I have so much love in my heart. 
The only one He knows how much I love you, 
The only one He knows how much I miss you. 
Wherever you are, whatever you do, be in love, 
Just make a prayer for me, just make a smile for me.

(**)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You are Beautiful!

When will we meet!?

Want to be!