Destination!

~Ali 

Who are you? 
I am a voyager. 
Where are you now? 
I am on my way. 
What are you doing? 
Searching for my own. 
What are you searching for!? 
I am searching for my destination. 
What is your destination? 
My destination is the unconditional and endless love. 
Why is it? 
Because it is the only way of salvation. 
Did you not find any love? 
Yes, I have but neither unconditional nor endless. 
Do you know who have found this? 
Yes, there are so many. For example? 
The best example is my prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him). 
How are you looking for? 
By giving love as much as I can. 
Why like this? 
Because the love is the reward of love. 
How do you know? 
Because this is the way of my prophet (PBUH) and he had found.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You are Beautiful!

When will we meet!?

Want to be!